2015 recipe recap! Sharing with you last year’s best recipes – the ones that made the grade (and the blog post!)
Let’s talk about this whole recipe thing. Last year was a crazy year for us food-wise! We started out being super-crunchy and all clean-eating, and then moved to Texas where the nacho chips and BBQ Brisket flow freely. I’m not actually sure that many vegetables even get transported here (my girls have not been too upset by this.)
Needless to say, the recipes we’ve tried have swung from oh-so-healthy to not-so-healthy, but each and every recipe listed here was a big hit, and will be making future appearances at our dinner table (and in our tummies!)
Several of you guys have asked for these recipes, so I’m including the links just for you! A few of the recipes are my own originals, and if there is no clickable link, it just means that I’ve not gotten around to posting the recipe, but this will be good incentive, and I’ll try to get them on the blog soon! I’d love for you to try one (or more!) of these and let me know what you think!
(Recipes are in order from left to right, and top to bottom.)
1. Ground Turkey and Kale Quinoa with Almond Coconut Sauce from the Barre3 app
5. Lemon Pound Cake (so, so good! I’ll post the recipe soon!)
6. Taco Salad with my own homemade Avocado Sour Cream Dressing
8. My homemade version of our favorite Curry Rice Bowl
10. Turkey Meatball Soup with Kale, Carrots, and Mixed Grains (again, posting this soon!)
15. Double Chocolate Chip Pound Cake (yours, truly!)
I hope you guys enjoy these recipes as much as we did! I’d love to hear your favorites, too!